Complete Guide to Getting Relaxation and Smooth Gait For Pacey and Trotty Horses
Train a smooth gait, whether you have a trotty gaited horse or a pacey horse. Learn the most important exercise to get your horse calm. Watch multiple horses learn to gait using these techniques.
Over 9 hours of footage!!!
Disc 1 – 51 minutes
- Learn the different gaits and how they relate to each other
- Flat Walk and Running Walk
- Saddle Rack
- Pace and stepping pace
- Broken Trot vs Foxtrot
Disc 2 – 94 minutes
- Why head down is important
- How to train it with multiple kinds of horses
Disc 3 – 106 minutes
- How to use head down to get gait!
Disc 4 – 108 minutes
- Complete Training of Missouri Foxtrotter mare
- 6 training days
- Pacing to gaiting from the rider’s perspective
Disc 5 – 128 minutes
- Complete training from the rider’s perspective
- 7 complete training days
- Pacing to gaiting!
Disc 6 – 100 minutes
- Watch six different trotting horses learn to gait
- Detailed instructions on how to get a smooth ride